What's new in version 17.02?
This is critical update which improves security and stability, fixed several program bugs and added support for a new programs. The most important security change in this release that we have updated code signing certificate, because the old one will expire in March. Please update your copy of the program to prevent it from problems with security. So, the changes are:
• Added new code signing certificate.
• Added support for browser Chrome 57 (future version).
• Added support for browser Yandex 17 (all sub-versions).
• Added support for browser FireFox 52 (future version).
• Added support for browser Opera 44 (future version).
• Added support for browser CyberFox 51 (current version).
• Added support for browser FlashPeak SlimJet 13 (current version).
• Added support for Flash Player 25 (future version).
• Fixed program bug when removing temp files (installed.ini).
• Fixed program bug with blinking in the tray icon.
• Improved detection of incorrect installation of Net Framework and user will be provided solution for it.
• Improved startup: more details in the status bar.
• Date of release: 18 February 2017.
Download free versionBenefits of version PRO