What's new in version 17.23?
• Added support for browser Chrome 68 (future version).
• Added support for browser FireFox 61 (future version).
• Added support for browser Opera 54 (future version).
• Added support for Flash Player (current and future version).
• Added support for browser Comodo Dragon 66.
• Updated support for browser Vivaldi 1.
• Updated support for browser Palemoon 27.
• Added support for browser Slimjet 19.
• Added support for browser IceDragon 59.
• This update makes some changes to our program to be GDPR compliant. As you are probably aware, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on May 25th, 2018. Our company is committed to transparency, control and accountability. We have been working on GDPR during this month and we can guarantee that on May 25th we are fully GDPR compliant. Our focus is to whilst adhering to the latest changes and updates to the industry and to EU regulations. What is GDPR Compliance? The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an EU-wide regulation for the protection of European citizens data that comes into force on May 25th, 2018 and all companies that collect such data will need to comply with it. It establishes a set of compliance and security processes around managing personally identifiable information so that it is not misused.
• Date of release: 10 June 2018.
Download free versionBenefits of version PRO